Rules, Policies and Procedures
- Be on time and ready to work before the tardy bell rings.
- No Talking unless a question needs to be asked by raising your hand and is acknowledged by the teacher.
- No Food or Drinks allowed in computer lab or shop.
- No Games
- Be Aware of All Due Dates.
- It is YOUR RESPONSIBLITY to make up all missed work.
- Be sure that your team mates have a copy of all your work in case you are absent.
- Student must have Internet Authorization Sheet in place before using computers (school policy).
- Obey all Garrett Academy Student Handbook rules and regulations.
- Teacher/student conference (Parent notified)
- 1 hour detention (Parent notified)
- Office referral (Parent notified)