Rules, Policies and Procedures
- Arrive on time
- Listen to others and participate in class discussions.
- Stay on task.
- Do your assignments.
- Bring materials and have them ready.
- Listen to directions.
- Cooperate with your group.
- Pick up after yourself.
- Leave other people's materials alone.
- Do not interrupt other students' learning.
- Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
- Keep your hands clean and take care of personal hygiene in the rest room during breaks.
- No vandalism. Don't write or carve on your desk or school property.
- Treat computers with care.